July 17, 2006 | by  | in Film |

The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang

This is a geek-fest, and I mean that in the most entertaining way. From the opening sequence of the main characters “preparing to do battle” to their insatiable love of role-playing games, this is a very funny film that pokes more fun at the characters’ personalities, rather then creating situations which are trying to be humorous. This steers the film away from many of the more mind-numbing comedies that are out there today. Viewers will notice that this film is reminiscent of Napoleon Dynamite (director Skousen was the assistant director of ND).

The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang pic. There are many new comers in this film, and also Uncle Rico (John Gries) from Napoleon Dynamite. It’s a refreshing film that balances out the ultra cheesy with the quiet realisation that we are just as nerdy and fascinating as the characters…when no-one is looking. This film also has great one-liners that rival Napoleon Dynamite, although ND lines are hard to match..

With a name like The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang how can you not be curious to check it out? Go along and see this in the upcoming Film Festival, it’s definitely one of the funnier and higher quality comedies that you will see this year.

1. Pizza Base Recipe
  2. VUWSA to Sell Van
  3. Hunter Lounge Raking in Business as Reality Sets In
  4. Rule and Exception
  6. Volume 81 Issue 03: Stale-ient
  7. Are We Live
  8. 15 Things I’d Rather Do Than “Discuss With the Person Next to Me” in a Lecture
  9. Superorganism Self-Titled
  10. Trump’s America