Stop! (-Lecture Meetings soon to begin)

MC Hammer reference impossible to shoehorn into headline

The first VUWSA stop-lecture meetings of the year will take place early next month, on the topic of the proposed Fairlie Terrace hostel. VUWSA Education Vice-President Joel Cosgrove says stop-lecture meetings are important for helping the Association find out students’ viewpoints on important issues to guide VUWSA policy.

Students can vote for or against, or abstain from the motion, and class reps will count the votes and return them to VUWSA.

The motion for the stop-lectures is: “That students oppose the proposed hostel development on the basis of the costs to all students, poor consultation and poor development plans.”

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.

1. Storytime: Angst, Agony, and Adorable Babies in Teen Mom YouTube
  9. Issue 10 – Like and Subscribe
  10. An Overdue Lesson in Anatomy