Vic to host climate change conference

Vic will host a climate change conference next week to explore how to effectively engage New Zealand in combating climate change.

The conference will explore attitudes and awareness on climate change in New Zealand and around the world. Representatives from all sectors are welcome, particularly those involved in public communications and communications planning.

The conference, hosted in conjunction with Mandarin Communications and the British Council, will run from 8.45 am – 12.15 pm on April 11 in Lecture Theatre 1, Old Government Building at the Pipitea Campus.

The conference is free to attend but places are limited. To book a place, RSVP to Alex Hannant at Mandarin Communications at or (04) 970 8287.

1. Bob Marley says:

DO YOU want to save happy valley. Save the snails. The guys who are the bullies down south are. Gavin Clark & Nick Thompson. SAVE THE SNAILS SAVE THE CLIMATE. Thompson & Clark Investigations Ring THEM TO HAVE YOUR SAY 021 503 665

1. Pizza Base Recipe
  2. VUWSA to Sell Van
  3. Hunter Lounge Raking in Business as Reality Sets In
  4. Rule and Exception
  6. Volume 81 Issue 03: Stale-ient
  7. Are We Live
  8. 15 Things I’d Rather Do Than “Discuss With the Person Next to Me” in a Lecture
  9. Superorganism Self-Titled
  10. Trump’s America