May 21, 2007 | by  | in Online Only |

The Blog is Back!

Yes, that’s right. As if you couldn’t get enough of us already, you can now enjoy my inane ramblings in blog form, along with those of my comrade Laura.

I haven’t got anything vaguely interesting to say right now, other than you should tune in to the Salient show on the VBC every Monday at 10. That’s 88.3 FM. Go on, it’ll be rad.

Nicola Kean: feature writer, philanthropist, womanly woman. Nicola is the smallest member of the Salient team, but eats really large pieces of lasagne. Favourites include 80s music, the scent of fresh pine needles and long walks on the beach.

1. Chris says:

Give me three good reasons.

2. Geoff Hayward says:

Hooray!

3. VBC listener says:

Chris – 1) It’s the closest you’ll get 2) You can slap the sausage while listening 3) Laura’s not half bad either

4. “2) You can slap the sausage while listening
    3) Laura’s not half bad either”

Association, anyone?

5. Kerry Tankard says:

Please, the associated visual of Chris (Bishop?… ‘cos he usually is nit-picking) with that statement is an affront to my pre-frontal cortex, and is causing severe headaches!!
    Whoever thought that was funny, NOT at all. Bleeecchh!!!

6. Jeff Buckley says:

I’d rather listen to the carpet than Laura.

7. Nicola Kean says:

Well, you’re probably visiting the wrong website then. May I suggest http://www.cavbrem.co.nz/.

1. You Are Not Your Illness
  2. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  3. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  4. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  5. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  6. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  7. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  9. Uni Council Corner
  10. Dylan Horrocks gets new job

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this