Vuwsa Constitution to get makeover

VUWSA Treasurer Alexander Neilson has announced plans to review the VUWSA Constitution for easier interpretation and relevance to the modern day Students’ Association. Neilson says the Constitution is difficult to interpret and the VUWSA exec is currently having to consult with lawyers over ambiguities. The rewrite will take place over the mid-year break. and draft copies will be available next semester, and submissions can be made then. The Constitution will then be tabled for student approval at an Annual General Meeting later this year, where a two-thirds majority will be required to approve it. Students with suggestions for the rewrite should see Neilson at the Kelburn VUWSA office.

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.

1. You Are Not Your Illness
  2. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  3. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  4. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  5. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  6. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  7. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  9. Uni Council Corner
  10. Dylan Horrocks gets new job

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this