Vuwsa Constitution to get makeover

VUWSA Treasurer Alexander Neilson has announced plans to review the VUWSA Constitution for easier interpretation and relevance to the modern day Students’ Association. Neilson says the Constitution is difficult to interpret and the VUWSA exec is currently having to consult with lawyers over ambiguities. The rewrite will take place over the mid-year break. and draft copies will be available next semester, and submissions can be made then. The Constitution will then be tabled for student approval at an Annual General Meeting later this year, where a two-thirds majority will be required to approve it. Students with suggestions for the rewrite should see Neilson at the Kelburn VUWSA office.

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.