Vic seeking feedback on Student Union Strategic Plan

Reviewing the bar’s existence, jazzing up the quad and improving use of campus open spaces are initiatives the University is seeking student feedback on, as part of finalising the Joint Student Union Board’s (JSUB) Strategic Plan.

The University is asking students how the Student Union can have a greater role in offering activities and opportunities to students, and make better use of University spaces, including informal social spaces around campus.

One goal of the Strategic Plan is for students to have “memorable social, recreational, cultural and sporting experiences as part of a healthy and balanced life that encourages independence and leadership.”

The Draft Strategic Plan can be viewed online at the Salient website, www.Salient.org.nz, or a copy may be requested from the Student Union, Level 1, Student Union Building.

Feedback should be sent to student_union@vuw.ac.nz or The Manager, Student Union, PO Box 600, Wellington. The deadline for feedback is August 9.

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.

1. Turkish Red Lentil Soup
  2. Dragon Friends
  3. NZ Music Month
  4. Dear White People
  5. You’re Allowed to Watch Shit Films
  6. Flint Town: Season 1
  7. Sometimes It’s Too Cold to Go Outside
  8. Some Spicy AF Hot Takes
  10. Love Isn’t Real, Because You Aren’t Hard Enough