Men – How to become better lovers

Sex therapist Paul Willoughby is giving a lecture at Vic this week, aimed at people who have sex, people who are worried about sex and relationships and people who want “meaningful connection[s] with another person versus just having sex”.

The event is not men-only, and event organiser Sharon Renfro says “lots of women would be interested to know how their partners/perspective partner’s could benefit from such info. I think it is important for women to know what they can or maybe even should expect from men as lovers. We are kept in the dark about these matters which I find very interesting.”

The lecture is 12pm til 1pm on Thursday in Meeting Room 1 of the Student Union Building.

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.