No one cares about Student Union Strategic Plan

Student Union Manager Rainsforth Dix says no feedback was received from students on the Joint Student Union Board’s (JSUB) Strategic Plan.

The University sought student feedback on how the Student Union can have a greater role in offering activities and opportunities to students, and make better use of University spaces, including informal social spaces around campus.

One goal of the Strategic Plan is for students to have “memorable social, recreational, cultural and sporting experiences as part of a healthy and balanced life that encourages independence and leadership.”

The deadline for feedback was August 9, and Dix says “one can assume people were happy with the plan”, as “no news is good news”.

With her take-no-prisoners, kick-ass attitude, former News Editor Laura McQuillan adequately makes up for her lack of stature. Roaming the corridors (and underground tunnels) of the University by day, and hunting vampires and Nazi war criminals by night, McQuillan will stop at nothing to bring you the freshest news.

1