September 17, 2007 | by  | in Opinion |

Presidential Candidates

This week on SalientTV: Presidential Candidate videos

See the introduction videos from each of next year’s candidates as they come in to us.

Salient is a magazine. Salient is a website. Salient is an institution founded in 1938 to cater to the whim and fancy of students of Victoria University. We are partly funded by VUWSA and partly by gold bullion that was discovered under a pile of old Salients from the 40's. Salient welcomes your participation in debate on all the issues that we present to you, and if you're a student of Victoria University then you're more than welcome to drop in and have tea and scones with the contributors of this little rag in our little hideaway that overlooks Wellington.

1. peteremcc says:

Lol at copyright infringement – it’s called ‘fair use’ Paul.
    You just call yourself a Reverend.
    And that comment wasn’t from Lukas.

Why don’t you stick to talking about your own ideas?

2. Stephen says:

Reverend… cannot you not recognise a joke?

3. Michael Oliver says:

Hahaha, holy shit, Lukas is Harry Potter.

I almost want to see him get elected just on this basis alone. The Salient articles practically write themselves.

4. Dear Paul,

Please note: the quote you used is not from me. It is from a person, who posted under my name.

Lukas

5. The Reverend Paul Danger Brown says:

Hi ya’ll

Well I hate to break this to you but I am actually a Reverend. I can marry people in 49 states of the U.S.A—terrifying I know. If you would like to find out more about ordaining yourself online Google Universal Life Church.

I saw Lukas being slammed at the UniQ AGM and he applauded after Joel Cosgrove had finished bagging him. He has done nothing to demonstrate to me that he has an ounce of grey matter so for that reason I tend to believe it was him that made those comments.

6. baz says:

fuck yeah! im kickass, i should be persident. fuck all the rest off you dicks

7. Eugene says:

Jeez Potter [whoops I mean Scrotum… Damn I mean Schroeter] even I’m a Reverend now have you not done it yet?

8. Peanuts says:

Hmmm…. all those attacks on Joel seem a bit desperate, plus everyone is just insulting each other. This does not help with who i am going to vote for.

9. Tai Neilson says:

The Attacks on Joel are all comming from Paul Brown. I kind of expected more from Paul. Paul grow some testicals and say it yourself rather than getting the Bogan crew to do your dirty work and try and talk about shit they have no clue about. Focus on getting yourself elected, but i guess your opportunity to do that has passed. Mate, this negative advertising has put alot of people off voting for the A-team and Geoff already.

10. Sara R says:

Paul’s video seemed to be an endless tirade against the A team and didn’t give me any reason to vote for him.
    Calling people “stupid” doesn’t help debate at all.