An open letter to (Expletive Deleted) people

Dear [EXPLETIVE DELETED] people,

[EXPLETIVE DELETED] you. I’m sick and tired of you and your [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED]. Seriously. New Zealand is a [EXPLETIVE DELETED] infuriating place. We hide behind this [EXPLETIVE DELETED] multi-ethnic, multi-cultural façade, yet some old [EXPLETIVE DELETED] diddlehead in Auckland kicks up a [EXPLETIVE DELETED] when a Hindu paints a religious symbol on their roof.

The svástika was first used in Asia for [EXPLETIVE DELETED] sakes! It predates Christianity and was found at Troy, many societies that figured out how to weave baskets used it. Buddhism spread the symbol as a religious symbol all the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] over Asia, adopted by Hindus and many other religions it was raped by the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] Nazi’s and that [EXPLETIVE DELETED]. For those of you who don’t know, in Hinduism it represents the god Brahma, evolution and involution. It is a balancing symbol like the yin yang. In Buddhism it is a symbol of universal harmony. What is wrong about this? In fact I salute the swastika as a symbol of peace and harmony. [EXPLETIVE DELETED] you honkies whose brains are so [EXPLETIVE DELETED] small you cannot

Ambrish Gupta, of Mt. Roskill did it to express his religion, which last time I checked the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] Human Rights Act (1993), was fine, legal, and above all ensures that he should not be persecuted for his beliefs. Especially because [EXPLETIVE DELETED] people are harassing him because they are [EXPLETIVE DELETED] ignorant, whitebread chicken-[EXPLETIVE DELETED] mother [EXPLETIVE DELETED]s. Obviously Mr. Gupta is not a [EXPLETIVE DELETED] racist for [EXPLETIVE DELETED]s sake! He didn’t paint it on his roof to proclaim his hatred of Jews, gypsies and homos. If we’re going to go by the same [EXPLETIVE DELETED] yard stick we should have to remove all crucifixes, crescents and Stars of David from public visage. Also stop saying the prayer in parliament which is not only anti- Catholic, but excludes all other [EXPLETIVE DELETED] religions.

Ever wondered why Christchurch is so [EXPLETIVE DELETED] racist? Probably has something to do with all the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] swastikas in the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] cathedral. [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED] sticks wander in there and think that God is telling them to [EXPLETIVE DELETED] well go out and kick some [EXPLETIVE DELETED] heads in.

Some people have said: “A good piece of advice that never goes amiss; When in Rome do as Rome does. Or in this case, Mt Roskill. And I don’t think that includes painting large swastikas on your roof – regardless of what it might mean in other cultures.” The ‘when in Rome’ argument is totally [EXPLETIVE DELETED] stupid in this case you [EXPLETIVE DELETED] idiots. I would like to think that New Zealand has [EXPLETIVE DELETED] moved on since Roman times, what with the sodomy, orgies and tortoise formations. Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar, you mother [EXPLETIVE DELETED]s. The only connection between Rome and New Zealand that I can see in this [EXPLETIVE DELETED] idea is that we’re intolerant, and instead of throwing minorities to lions, we’re just [EXPLETIVE DELETED]ing [EXPLETIVE DELETED]s to them.

New Zealand. Land of the long culturally ignorant miasmal mist. [EXPLETIVE DELETED].

Love,

Jackson [EXPLETIVE DELETED] Wood

Week on the Blogs

T’was a sad week for the blog. Neither of the bloggers put much effort in to writing anything and instead got caught up in the wonders of life.

Jackson shared a funny headline from a Kentucky news paper about Clinton. Conrad wrote how she is a self indulgent bitch and how the Italians are all racist cunts.

Comment of the week

Jackson Wood on Hillary Rodham Clinton “Hey Kerry, Fuck you.”

The editor of this fine rag for 2009.