July 29, 2008 | by  | in Online Only |

Debsoc is hosting another public debate – Is God Dead?

The Victoria University Debating Society is once again holding a public debate. Their last public debate on school vouchers was fantastic, and the topic of the upcoming one – Is God Dead? – is sure to be just as controversial. Try and make it along to Lecture theater 2, Rutherford house, next Monday (the 4th). It looks like its going to be great. I couldn’t be arsed typing out all the contact details so I’ve screen-shotted them and they follow after the break.

god-debate-information-jpeg.jpg

Conrad is a very grumpy boy. When he was little he had a curl in the middle of his forehead. When he was good, he was moderately good, but when he was mean he was HORRID. He likes guns, bombs and shooting doves. He can often be found reading books about Mussolini and tank warfare. His greatest dream is to invent an eighteen foot high mechanical spider, which has an antimatter lazer attached to its back.

1. SWAT: Nostalgia
  2. The Vines of Nostalgia
  3. Drawn In
  4. The Ugly Sneaker
  5. My Romanticised Oasis
  6. Issue 18 – Nostalgia
  7. Eye On the Exec
  8. Ihumātao, its Whakapapa, and why it isn’t Mana Whenua v Outsiders
  9. Telling People with EDs to “Just Eat”: Never worked, never will, and now we have more proof.
  10. Salient Writers Get to Nerd Out at Festival for the Future