Dude What’s With?

Conservative Homophobia! I mean c’mon! Its like, MORE WOMEN for you straight white men! Unless there’s loads of lesbians, but like what ever. It just doesn’t make sense. If there are loads of gay males running around having some cheeky bum fun that’s not going to DESTROY the family unit is it? Last time I checked all the gay guys wanna do is watch Sex and the City re-runs and shop for shoes. Not burn down churches (that’s black metalers). And all the lesbians want to do is keep pet dogs, rent properties on the Kapiti coast and invite their public service staffers around for pot luck dinners. And the homos don’t have kids (as a general rule) so that’s less burden on the taxpayer. Conservatives love all that slashing government spending shit. They should have gays coming out of their ears. Every conservative should be gay. Maybe every conservative IS gay. Nah, no way. That’s crazy talk. Their mothers would never approve.

1. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  2. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  3. I Lift My Eyes
  4. The H-Word
  5. Where are you from?: A Loaded Question
  6. Stay Healthy: Fresher Flu is Back
  7. Māori and Pasifika support services: New phone, who dis?
  8. A Gay Old Time: Wellington Pride Festival 2019
  9. The Party Line: MMP 5% Threshold
  10. Piki Brings Four Counsellors to Victoria, One to Massey
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos