February 23, 2009 | by  | in Music News |

Orientation Music Ticket Prices

Obviously there is a hell of a lot on. So make sure you plan your festival well. Get along to at least two bands (one you know and one you have never heard of), the Comedy (check out the great competition for this on the Activities Monkey page), Hang Over Hangi, Ska-B-Q and pretty much everything you can. Do it.

The following are the ticket prices for all the charged shows. Even though there will be door sales, tickets can and do run out, so get some early. Take your student ID as you will need it for the cheap tickets. You will need age ID at the gigs even if you have a ticket, so don’t forget that either.

Katchafire & Rainbow Country: Student Only, Presales $20 and $30 on the door.

WOW (AUS) with The Naked and Famous and Kitty Tank: Presales: Student $10/Non student $15 Doorsales $15 for both Students and Non-Students.

NZ Comedy Tour featuring Dai Henwood with support from Ben Hurley and Steve Wrigley: Presales: Students $10, Non-Student $20. Doorsales: $20.

Ivy League ’09: Doorsales $5.

DJ Freq Nasty: Presales: Student $15, Non-Students $20. Doorsales: $30.

Beta Omega Chi Party: Presales: $20 and Doorsales $25.

Swim Run 101: Register your entry at www.swimrun101.co.nz ($10 individual and $15 for a pair team).

ODI: Black Caps Vs. India. Special Student tickets $15 with valid Vic Student ID from ticketek (save $10)

VBC 88.3 FM 2nd Birthday Party! The Dead C, Rory Storm and So So Modern. Pre Sales and Door Sales are $15 for Students AND Non-Students.

Ska-B-Q ’09—The Offbeats, Atsushi & The Moisties, DJ Ska Rob, Battleska Galactica & more: Presales: $10 Students/ $20 Non Students. Doorsales: $20.

Die! Die! Die!, Disasteradio and Sets. Presales: Student $10/Non-Students $20. Doorsales: Students and Non-Students $20.

Safari Double Decker Bus Pub Crawl: Tickets $20. Register by email to activities@vuwsa.org.nz

Volcana and The Terror of the Deep with Ping Pong Country:door sales $5.

Friday 13th in 3D with Arte Normade: Presales: Students $10 Non Students $15. Doorsales Student $10 and Non-Students $20.