THIS WEEK WITH THE ACTIVITIES MONKEY!!

Remember to join the Orientation + Activities Facebook group for regular updates and giveaways…

Congrats to Real Time, Sinjo, Rhythmatix and Crunky D, the top 4 DJs at the Future DJ MAWSA & VUWSA heat (last Wednesday at a very sweaty Bar Bodega). They head into this Thursday’s final, fighting for the main prize of $1500 cold hard cash. Get down to Hope Bros and support the boys in their mission.

Hera—Live at the Fringe Bar—Wellington Saturday 25th July. Born in Iceland, based in New Zealand, Hera is one of the most promising singer-songwriters on the world stage today. Doors open 7.30, 8pm start. The fringe bar is located on the corner of Cuba and Vivian Streets Wellington. Tickets on the door $15 ($12 students).

This week is Environment Week so make sure you check out the information scattered throughout this fine magazine and get along to something and support your planet. The fundraising gig on Thursday night @ SFBH is a must see, great acts all dedicating their time and skills for a great cause.

1. Issue 14, Vol 81: Queerlient
  2. Vegan Choc Chip Cookies
  3. Words Cut Loose
  4. Corduroy – “The Usual” Single Review
  5. Nanette
  6. Alex Strangelove
  7. The Normal Heart
  8. Analysing the Queer Content in Children’s Puberty Books
  9. Podcasts Are For the Gays
  10. From the Archives