Clubs Officer’s Column

exec

Hello dear student,

I haven’t seen you lately; because I’ve being so busy being the clubs officer…living the dream…I would like to see you though. Come by say hi some time, especially if its club related. We’ve got a Shakespeare club now did you know? And comedy club is coming up. WoopWoop to that. Our club life is raging. You should get involved if you are not already. Environmental week was so enlightening. Cloths swap, fundraiser gig, bijil petitions. What more can one ask for? Thanks envirocrazy clubs! We must do that more often.

I’m not gna rant about my crazy stories, but below is some stuff you should come to:

FREEDOM WEEK

Social Justice clubs—3rd–10th August

JOIN A CLUB WEEK

Any club—any time

HOOK UP 09

A mass hook up of environmental and social justice clubs, your club is invited and there’ll be e-mails and posters going around about that. Last few times we did that it was amazing and everyone fail in love.—keep your eyes functioning and you’ll see the posters sometime in the next TWO WEEKS.

PULP CULTURE EXPO

(and CosPlay dress up party at Mt Bar after)
This ultra exciting event will be featuring reality and virtuality. INVITED GUESTS ARE: COMIC, SCI-FI, GAMEING STORES AND CLUBS. We’ll have displays, stalls, hopefully worshops, comics, DVD, Sci-Fi trading station, good times. Come one, come all! 19th of August 2009.

YO LECTURES

Stop lecture meeting Issue#1 will be held before the holidays.

Some stuff you should grab and run:

CLUBS EXRESS ZINE #1

Put together but beautiful people—Kate (Student Union) and meee (clubs girl)—this is your low down on what clubs are up to and other entertaining stories. It’s cute and small and makes you look good when you are carrying it.

Satisfy your soul with:

CLUBS EXPRESS RADIO SHOW

11–12am Wednesday on VBC 88.3—I play lots of groovy tracks and talk about clubs, people, things, creatures. Listen to my propaganda. It can be fun and funny

Okay…gta go now.

I’ll see you at the stuff above.

Lots of love.

Treat your self with a run.

Masha

(P.S. PULP CULTURE EXPO is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO IS is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO is calling youPULP CULTURE EXPO is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO is calling you PULP CULTURE EXPO is so fun.)

1. There’s a New Editor
1