Dude, what’s with ice cream?

Ice cream makes my mouth feel funny. It does this because it’s really cold. Some people with sensitive teeth find that ice cream is too cold, and that is sad for them, because ice cream tastes pretty good. This is cross-cultural, for some reason! That everyone likes ice cream, I mean. Which is weird, because, you know, refrigeration isn’t.

Also, it comes in lots of awesome flavours. I like jelly tip the best (which also isn’t cross cultural), but there are lots of others to choose from! Most people probaby like chocolate or vanilla the best, which is fair enough I suppose. But there are some flavours of ice cream which can best be described as K-RAY-Z. The best example: chilli ice cream! It’s cold but it’s hot. wtf.

Also there are special kinds of non-dairy ice cream which is kind of hilarious because it makes the name even sillier. And the French word glacé means ice and ice cream, which is confusing. But the French are confusing themselves, so it kind of fits.

1. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  2. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  3. I Lift My Eyes
  4. The H-Word
  5. Where are you from?: A Loaded Question
  6. Stay Healthy: Fresher Flu is Back
  7. Māori and Pasifika support services: New phone, who dis?
  8. A Gay Old Time: Wellington Pride Festival 2019
  9. The Party Line: MMP 5% Threshold
  10. Piki Brings Four Counsellors to Victoria, One to Massey
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos