Obama and Clinton duke it out

First Lady Michelle Obama and Church of Satan High Priestess Hilary Rodham Clinton began fist-fighting at a recent party at the White House.

The eruption began when the two were walking towards each other down a narrow hallway, and neither wanted to give way.

“She shoulder-barged me, that fuckin’ bitch,” Obama claimed to reporters this morning during one of her husband’s speeches to the NRA.

Mrs Clinton has staunchly defended herself.

“I’ve been here longer than her, she should have let me past.”

President Barack Obama is rumoured to be slightly ashamed, but apparently has not reprimanded his wife for swearing at one of his appearances.

Bill Clinton has yet to become aware of the event, saying only “Huh?” when asked about it.

There has been much speculation as to the motivation of the event, with gossip mags claiming petty jealousy, alcohol, and snobbishness on both sides. However, London Times news hound Brenton David claims it was “R­­acial, so…”

The President has been rather relaxed about the issue, claiming that he hasn’t brought it up in household discussion.

“Yeah, she’s still a bit pissed, mate” Mr Obama said. “I’m just going to let her chill, she’ll be right, ay.”

The two ladies have arranged to talk it over on Jerry Springer next weekend.

1. Podcasts on Pop Culture
  2. Interview with The Beths
  3. Departures
  4. NZIFF Pt 2 (We Saw More Films)
  5. DIY Alcohol
  6. Books to Inspire Your Travels
  8. In Our Environment