See, that just makes me like Kayne West more.

“Imma let you finish…” Powerful words that will live in infamy, spoken by a powerful man who lives in a condo just south of Santa Barbara.

Much has been written and spoken about Kayne West’s infamous interruption of Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV Video Awards. Many people have criticised West, lambasted him, nailed him to a cross, threw rocks, made him feel small.

But you know what? I think he’s hilarious.

Kayne West is the heel this generation has been waiting for. He’s an arrogant, smarmy, self-important, selfish, dickish, dastardly, rude, and otherwise amazing human being.

My only problem with Kayne’s incredibly awesome dickmove is that he spent it on someone like Beyonce. Beyonce. He could have avenged virtually anyone’s reputation, and he chose the woman who wanted you to like it and put a ring on it.

You know what, Beyonce? That sounds a little too much like having your cake and eating it too. And you know what else? I don’t like you seeing my halo either. You need to stop this. You need to stop hurting America.

As for Kayne, poor, misunderstood, hilarious Kayne—he needs to save his righteous indignation for people that matter. Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressed the UN Security Council a couple of weeks back to a chamber at 50% capacity. You can’t even taper off the upper decks of the chamber to make it look full—50% empty is 50% empty.

But if delegates knew a douchebag extraordinaire was going to interrupt Ahmadinejad and say “Kim Jong Ill has tha greatest nuclear programme of all time!” people would turn up. People would tune in. People would listen.

Kayne, I love you and your dickishness, but you need to tie it up and only use it when it matters. Beyonce is an independent woman—she can take care of herself.
Yeah, that’s right, Beyonce, I said it. Throw your hands up at me, pal.

I’m right here.

Kia ora, biography box, kia ora.