Boobs To Be The End of the World?

Sex to level Samoa?

Boobs may make men quake, but a recent cleavage-revealing event has raised questions about the boob’s power to shake the earth.

As reported in Salient, Iranian Cleric Kazem Sedighi said “Many women who do not dress modestly… lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes.”

Over 200,000 women across the world, including from many from Iran, joined the ‘Boobquake’ event on Facebook which asked women to wear low-cut tops last Monday in protest of the cleric’s claims.

Strangely enough, an earthquake measuring 6.5 on the Richter scale hit Taiwan last Monday, coinciding with the event.

Buildings swayed briefly but none fell and there were no casualties.

But the ‘Boobquake’ organiser, Jennifer McCreight, an American university student, wrote on her blog the earthquake did not count as it was outside of her time zone.

In a related earthquake scandal, a Victoria University student is contemplating a life of celibacy after a strange parallel emerged.

The 24-year-old male has had a dry spell, broken only twice in the last two years. Coincidentally, the two separate events were quickly followed by an earthquake in Samoa.

As he likes Samoa, he is closely evaluating the future value of sex in his life.

News Editor and Chief Editor-Annoyance. Thinks you should volunteer to write news. Is easily distracted by shiny things.