LOL NEWS WITH MOLLY McCARTHY

LOL news

LADY GAGA STARTS BAD ROMANCE WITH EARL GREY

Lady Gaga will soon put her poker face to Twinings tea, after the company offered her a multi-million-pound deal and a tea named in her honour.

Gaga, who often drinks tea during interviews and has a pet cup and saucer, was reportedly approached by a number of tea companies with offers to face their campaigns.

According to one source, her choice of Twinings was largely associated with the offer of a namesake tea.

“Names like The Taste Of Gaga are being batted about.

“The tasters are coming up with a tea with an oriental flavour. They want to market tea to a new, younger generation—particularly in America, and Gaga is making drinking tea cool again.”

Fans can look forward to enjoying tea and scones with Lady Gaga and Princess Diana-hair jam.

Yummy.

FUGITIVE FOOLISHLY FUCKS UP ON FACEBOOK

Escaped Australian prisoner Justin Grant alerted police to his whereabouts via Facebook recently.

Grant, who escaped while being taken to a Queensland hospital, contacted a friend in Western Australia on Facebook shortly after his escape. She has since contacted Queensland police.

Before his most recent arrest, Grant had also included his location in a status update.

“On tha run again, gonna go to WA,” he wrote.

As well as documenting his plans on the social networking site, Grant is also wearing a dark green v-neck shirt with “Corrective Services” emblazoned on the back, making him a fairly easy target for police.

TWILIGHT STAR BITES BACK

Actor Robert Pattinson called Courtney Love a dick after she critiscised him on the basis of a rumour about his casting in a film about her late husband Kurt Cobain.

Pattinson took offense to Love’s claim that the casting was “stupid” and “wrong”, because Pattinson had never accepted the role.

“You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying ‘What the f**k! He’s totally wrong for it,’ and I’m like, ‘I f**king said no, you dick!’ I didn’t get offered it.”

Good comeback, RPattz.

1. Podcasts on Pop Culture
  2. Interview with The Beths
  3. Departures
  4. NZIFF Pt 2 (We Saw More Films)
  5. DIY Alcohol
  6. Books to Inspire Your Travels
  8. In Our Environment