President’s Column (or lack thereof)

President's column

As you may have probably realised by now, this week is Te Ao Marama. The VUWSA President doesn’t always write a column for this issue, and we’d figured Max would welcome another week off column writing.

In a conversation early last week, Max requested that—if possible—there be a page left for him to write a column. It was agreed that VUWSA would have two pages for columns and content in this issue.

Given Max’s unusual enthusiasm for column writing, it’s surprising that we don’t have his column. We’ve been told he’s at some aspiring leaders thing.

First rule of being an aspiring leader, Max: get the shit done that you say you will.

1. smackdown says:

more like lacks hardy amirite

2. Greg Shorts says:

Why is everyone so mean to him? He works real heard. Give him a break!

3. Hax Mardy says:

Too busy at a barn dance.

4. incompetencer says:

The last few Presidents weren’t 100% flash hot but at least they wrote more President’s Columns so can give them credit for that…

5. Hank Scorpio says:

is that Fluro Cock the Bear

6. James says:

Too true.
    I can’t remember whether I voted for him or not. But I do remember a friend jumping up for joy when he won the election. Maybe he’s doing us all a favour by not writing a column?

7. Greg Shorts says:

Salient’s not doing him a favour by printing the column, he’s doing Salient a favour by writing something for them. He’s clearly much busier than them and they’re just angry that they got caught out without enough content to fill an issue. Shame guys. Shame.