Wagamama proves there is such a thing as a free lunch, proclaims own National Day

News

Growing tired of the culinary delights of Mount Street Cafe? Too cold to wait for Hare Krishna? Flat broke? Wagamama, in the Meridian Building on Customhouse Quay, has a healthy solution for your dining difficulties… and it’s FREE!

On Tuesday the 27 July, Wellington noodle house Wagamama is offering customers free lunch for ‘National Noodle Day’.

The deal, limited to one lunch meal per person, lasts from 12 noon until 2pm and bookings won’t be accepted, so getting in early to claim your seats is highly recommended.

Wagamama has attracted a vast following in Wellington and throughout New Zealand. Wellington Manager Kim Workman markets ‘National Noodle Day’ as a reward for those who have contributed to Wagamama’s success.

“Last year’s National Noodle Day was a massive success with 450 Wellingtonians eating free and 2500 people paying nothing for lunch nationwide.

“We’ve decided that National Noodle Day is a time to return the love to our loyal fans in the capital city.”

So round up some mates and beat the rush: it’s noodle time!

1