LOL news

Thief’s Haul not a Steal

An Atlanta man who robbed a fast-food outlet later phoned the restaurant to tell them he was disappointed with the fruits of his labour.

The thief held the restaurant up at gun point and demanded that staff hand over the cash drawer.

He then called the restaurant twice to complain about the amount of money he’d received.

“Next time there better be more than $586.”

Hopefully he’ll ring ahead next time to ensure the restaurant prepares their cash drawers for his arrival.

Justin Bieber, Movie Star!

Pop sensation Justin Bieber will soon hit the big screen, website Deadline Hollywood reported recently.

Bieber has reportedly signed a movie deal to make a film about his life story. It is planned for release in February 2011 and will include live concert footage.

But wait, there’s more…

Justin Bieber, Author!

It gets worse… Bieber has also signed a lucrative deal with publishers HarperCollins to release an illustrated memoir.

The Pulitzer-worthy piece, titled Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story will be available from October.

It is unlikely that the book will be translated into German however, because they “don’t say that in America”.

Cupcakes get manly

New York’s Butch Bakery has found success in producing a range of cupcakes for men.

Instead of pink frosting and sprinkles, Butch cupcakes are flavoured with beer, whiskey, bacon and pretzels and decorated with ‘manly’ patterns including camo and houndstooth.

Founder David Arrick, a former Wall Street attorney, started his business nine months ago.

“It was born out of necessity and a love of butter cream.”

The business now sells up to 400 cupcakes a week.

1. Second test
  2. test test
  3. Recipes from the Suffrage Cookbook
  4. Beneath Skin and Bone
  5. No Common Ground
  6. Chris Dave and the Drumhedz
  7. Good Girls
  8. Winter Warmers: Home Alone
  9. Winter Warmers: About Time
  10. Sex at Dawn