LOL news

Angelina and Brad have Date Nights, Naan on the menu…

Angelina Jolie told Mail on Sunday that she schedules date nights with partner Brad Pitt to hold their relationship together.

The couple plan time away from their six children to spend time alone as a couple, sometimes having dinner together on the neighbouring property the couple own.

“We actually schedule them (date nights). We just had one the other night and we went next door so we didn’t have to worry about the paparazzi and the kids didn’t know where we were.”

If Angelina’s interested, Salient has a half-eaten naan for Brad to finish off. We might even throw in a butter chicken.

Tenacious Trickster scams one computer at a time

New Zealand Internal Affairs have warned the public to look out for a computer scammer targeting the public one computer at a time.

Last week a Christchurch woman was phoned by a man who asked if she had a computer, told her there was a problem with it and then said he needed to log on to fix it.

Internal Affairs are now investigating the incident and believe the man called from within New Zealand.

The man’s methods have surprised investigators, as scammers usually use technology to access millions of users, rather than calling one person at a time.

That’s dedication.

1. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  2. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  3. I Lift My Eyes
  4. The H-Word
  5. Where are you from?: A Loaded Question
  6. Stay Healthy: Fresher Flu is Back
  7. Māori and Pasifika support services: New phone, who dis?
  8. A Gay Old Time: Wellington Pride Festival 2019
  9. The Party Line: MMP 5% Threshold
  10. Piki Brings Four Counsellors to Victoria, One to Massey
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos