August 9, 2010 | by  | in Music |

News you can use, with Peter Andre

• Golden Axe’s Fantasy Footwork leaks on the internet. OMG!
  • Cheeseontoast.co.nz announces ‘Awkward Feelings’—47 Diamantes play on a boat in Auckland, 4th September. Probable occurrence of a Lonely Island cover.
  • Apology time! Sorry to Flora Wassilieff, credit to her for the photo of Sharpie Crows in last week’s Mole Music article.
  • VBC and BTD present Xiu Xiu, San Fransisco Bath House, September 11th! May prove to be controversial and amazing. Support from dreamboat Grayson Gilmor (as Siamese) and Glass Vaults. For 25 dollars, hoooly!
  • Nathan Williams a.k.a Wavves calls Walt Disney a Nazi—no one really cares.
  • Christchurch Press music ‘writer’ Vicki Anderson, on Die! Die! Die! opening for the Pixies: “Proof that the Dunedin sound and Flying Nun are indeed Alive! Alive! Alive!” Anderson’s contract possibly shortened significantly.
  • BBC calls Arcade Fire’s The Suburbs “Better than OK Computer”. Salient Arts Editor James Beavis begs to differ.
  • Kanye West opens a Twitter account, world collectively loses it’s shit. VBC co-director Teresa Samuels opens twitter account also. Now has sixteen followers.
  • Lindsay Lohan gets out of jail, drives home drunk.
  • Object Lessions; A Musical Fiction open now at Adam Art Gallery. London-based art collective blow your mind. Woah.
  • Vote for me and my abs in Academic Idol!!!!!

xoxo Peter Andre