September 27, 2010 | by  | in Music |

TFF, The Postures, Full Fucking Moon Wednesday 29th September, SFBH

“No genre is safe as the band takes a base of noise rock and hardcore punk and lashes it with toppings of indie rock, speed metal, experimental rock and even dashes of psychedelia and prog into a seething, convulsive mix that careens along with break-neck intensity.”
—Under The Radar review of TFF’s Irregardless

The Fucking Fucks. That’s what TFF allegedly stands for. I guess that’s pretty apt. So is the title of their album: Irregardless. This band just really doesn’t care for a lot, particularly restraint. They were those kids who were asking you to buy them booze at Camp A Low Hum a couple of years ago. Now they are a fully formed, fully heavy four-piece machine of noise. Now, they are here to assault the San Fransisco Bath House. Now you can expect full-on chaos, jazz explosions, and possibly actual explosions. TFF mean business, and they mean it loud.

TFF are joined by fellow Muzai bros The Postures, whose raucous brand of punk rock has been finally seeping into the ears of the populace via recent 7” releases with God Bows To Math, a recent EP and further releases to come on Muzai. Youtube their video for “The Strain”—HELLA TIGHT.

And, of course, Full Fucking Moon. Unable to play with Joe Blossom recently because of scheduling mishaps, they are back to play “with a vengeance”, or something. Expect full-on psychedelic noise freakouts and general Drums Not Dead vibes as they tear the venue a new exit.

Of course, there will be the usual drinks specials, with $4 Tequila Shots, Macs Gold Handles, French Bubbly, and the staple, the $8 Macs Gold Jug. DJs from 8pm, the mayhem will commence around 9.30. Bring yr friendz!!!