VUWSA Migrates to Te Aro Campus

Karori gets a share of VUWSA’s love, too

In an attempt to make architecture and design students feel more included, VUWSA will offer services at Te Aro Campus for the remainder of 2010.

Every Wednesday members of the VUWSA exec will be available at Te Aro Campus to administer services including free bus tickets and the foodbank. VUWSA President Max Hardy says that separate staff may be hired to carry out this service if it is continued in 2011.

VUWSA will operate in conjunction with STUDiO, the representative group for architecture and design students, who advocate on behalf of and organise events for the students.

Hardy told Salient that VUWSA is also planning to speak with students at Karori Campus. Hardy hopes to discuss with students how VUWSA can best cater to the needs of education students.

As reported in Salient, following the recent by-election newly-elected Vice-President (Education) Bridie Hood said that she hoped to create a strong base at Karori Campus, with the goal of setting up an education student rep group.

1. Access Denied – Invisible City
  2. Tapu and Noa
  3. It’s not you, it’s Hookup Culture
  5. Touching on Taboo
  6. WOMAD
  7. National Urges Govt to be More Ambitious with Child Poverty Legislation
  8. Doin’ it for the Retweets: NZ Police’s Rainbow Car
  10. Sexual Violence Court Pilot