October 11, 2010 | by  | in Opinion |

The last unedited word from everyone’s favourite VUWSA exec member, Activities Officer Alan Young!

Hey Vic

Hope your all going well with you essays and tests and keeping your stress levels down.

but for those of you who need to release and vent on 11th and 12th of oct, 11am-2pm,VUWSA is bringing you Art therapy. this is a not to be missed event. The Quad will be spray painted into a maze-like art piece where you will find food and club stalls, art and craft workshops. If you bring our old clothes you can get it funked up at the Art and Culture stall. Live music and performances will be brought to you by VBC and Human FM. Be sure to grab some goodies from the Free Store demo and get painting with us at the “Liberty area”. Get amongst it! this has never happened before and will possibly never happen again.

TUNE in to 88.3 FM every Thursday 1-2pm for Afternoon Delight With Alan and Masha for Activities And Clubs NEWS and events coming up.

Hope everyone enjoyed Faith week where the Campus Life set the BBQ on for the hungry students and let those with a curiosity for the unknown get infomation and basically enjoy the day.

Healthy lifestyles week porvided students with free fruit and tomato soup and infomation on how to better improve their eating habits

I apologize to Sarah Robson for the lateness of this column but Blues awards needed helpers and I did my best to help out.

Keep well and look out for VUWSA Campus Life Team (Masha Kupriyenko and Alan Young) and the events coming up!!!

Alan Young

1. smackdown says:

lmao alan young is the best

2. Sarah kelley says:

AWESOME O WEEK thanks activities

1. Second test
  2. test test
  3. Recipes from the Suffrage Cookbook
  4. Beneath Skin and Bone
  5. No Common Ground
  6. Chris Dave and the Drumhedz
  7. Good Girls
  8. Winter Warmers: Home Alone
  9. Winter Warmers: About Time
  10. Sex at Dawn