February 28, 2011 | by  | in Opinion |

Ngai Tauira

Totiti! BBQ! Totiti!
Over O Week? Recover with a free sausage! We’ve got barbeques happening at a different Vic campus every day of this week from 1-2pm so nau mai, haere mai! You’ll find a barbie rockin’ near you on these days:
Ratu/Tues: Karori
Raapa/Wed: Te Aro
Rapare/Thurs: Pipitea

Free Lunches @ Te Herenga Waka Marae, 46 Kelburn Parade

This week only, Te Herenga Waka Marae is offering free lunches from 12-1pm (except on Friday—no lunches)! You’ll be able to get a good square meal (normally only $6) for free, but get in quick­—limited spaces means first in, first served!
And if you go on Monday, then you’ll be able to enjoy your free meal with a free concert as well. What kind of concert? Well, you’re going to have to go and find out! Head to 46 Kelburn Parade for your lunch fix this week.

Hangover Hangi Cancelled

Due to unseen circumstances, the hangover hangi―a collaborative event organised by Ngai Tauira and VUWSA―has been cancelled. Ngai Tauira would like to apologise to all those students who have enjoyed the event over the past years. Ngai Tauira would also like to apologise to Te Herenga Waka, who have supported Ngai Tauira and VUWSA in this event. Once again, this event is organised solely by Ngai Tauira and VUWSA, and supported by Te Herenga Waka.

Stay Connected!
Stay connected and in the loop with news, information and events from Ngai Tauira by adding us as a friend on Facebook, or checking out our website

He Maioha
Ruaumoko e! Ruaumoko e! Ru ai te whenua, horopuku nga whare, ka tanuku, ka tanuku! Whatungarongaro te tangata e…
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Christchurch, especially to all our whanau and friends, and those tauira from Te Akatoki and Te Awhioraki. Kia kaha and stay safe. Much aroha from all tauira here at Vic Uni.

1. Pizza Base Recipe
  2. VUWSA to Sell Van
  3. Hunter Lounge Raking in Business as Reality Sets In
  4. Rule and Exception
  6. Volume 81 Issue 03: Stale-ient
  7. Are We Live
  8. 15 Things I’d Rather Do Than “Discuss With the Person Next to Me” in a Lecture
  9. Superorganism Self-Titled
  10. Trump’s America