LOL News

Hey China, Cool Law

The Government of The People’s Republic of China has made it illegal for anyone to be reincarnated without the government’s permission.
In their defence, I’m pretty sure this only applies to the Buddhist monks living in Tibet. So, as far as I’m aware, if you’re living in Shanghai and you’re just a normal fella, you’re still allowed to be reincarnated freestyle.
The State Administration for Religious Affairs have outlined the procedures which one must follow to be reincarnated to allow the government to ‘institutionalize management of reincarnation’.

Hey Ice-Cream, Cool Flavour

A specialist ice creamery in Covent Garden, London has released a new flavour of ice cream on their menu.
The $30NZ ‘Baby Gaga’ will be made from breast milk, Madagascan vanilla pods and lemon zest, and is reported to ‘melt in your mouth’.
The ice creamery relies on donations of breast milk from women responding to an ad on the internet.
Apparently it’s meant to encourage a return to breastfeeding by showing that breast milk is a natural thing.
I’m still not sure.

Hey Walmart,
Cool New Makeup Line

Last week Walmart announced a new line of makeup specifically aimed at eight-year-olds.
It will showcase mascara, sheer lip gloss, pink blush, and purple eyeshadow all designed for sensitive skin. The sensitive skin of an eight-year-old.
An unnamed spokesperson from Aspire cosmetics found a potential market of six-year-olds, but because Walmart and the makeup company responsible, GeoGirl, aren’t creeps, they decided that eight was a more appropriate age to aim for.

1. Kalea says:

Ho ho, who wudola thunk it, right?

1. My Attention is Broke
  2. WHERE VIRAL DREAMS GO TO DIE
  3. Storytime: Angst, Agony, and Adorable Babies in Teen Mom YouTube