STOP! Survey time!

Victoria University is offering students the chance to share their praise and pet-peeves about life in their latest survey.

The Student Experience Improvement survey covers the complete life cycle of students, from their first enquiry to the completion of their study.

It asks students to give feedback on the many services offered by Victoria University, including enrolment, admission information, campus food, disability services and learning support services.

Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) Professor Penny Boumelha says the survey is designed to improve the complete student experience.

“Improving the Student Experience is one of our key strategic goals, and if we are to achieve our planning objective, it is necessary to understand students’ perceptions of the value of services, whether they make use of them or not.

“The information will help us identify what we do well that is valued by students and what we could improve. We will be able to use this knowledge to develop a co-ordinated approach to continuous improvement.”

One student who completed the survey is happy the University is listening to student opinion.

“Students’ opinions are important, we pay a lot of money to be at university so deserve to be heard.”

Other students commented that the survey was too long and repetitive.

“It took forever to do, and it was badly designed. I sort of lost track of what I was saying. I’m happy to do it if it will help improve student life here, but maybe they could make them shorter and more user friendly.”

The survey has been emailed to all students and can be completed online.

1. Kiona says:

Thanks for shianrg. Always good to find a real expert.

1. Turkish Red Lentil Soup
  2. Dragon Friends
  3. NZ Music Month
  4. Dear White People
  5. You’re Allowed to Watch Shit Films
  6. Flint Town: Season 1
  7. Sometimes It’s Too Cold to Go Outside
  8. Some Spicy AF Hot Takes
  10. Love Isn’t Real, Because You Aren’t Hard Enough