LOL News

Bat girl Feeds Young

The 1990’s favourite Batgirl, Alicia Silverstone, has adopted a feeding process for her son more closely associated to other wing’d things.

In a video posted online, by the Clueless star herself, Silverstone is seen chewing some food and then passing it directly from her mouth to the mouth of her 10 month old son, Bear.

This practice is common in the animal kingdom but mainly involves the parent throwing up the food for their child. According to Silverstone’s lifestyle blod, The Kind life, this technique is apparently regular practice in the Silverstone household.

“It’s his favorite…and mine. He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating”, she writes. Salient advises readers to avoid the video before and after they eat.

ASHTON CRAWLS UNDER RIHANNA’S UMBRELLA, ELLA, ELLA, EH, EH

Rihanna has literally found love in a hopeless place. In a celebrity relationship rumour that no one expected or wanted, the Barbadian diva is reportedly seeing That 70’s Show star, Ashton Kutcher.

Reporters noted Rihanna’s SUV parked at Ashton’s complex over night. Salient hopes that we are being Punk’d because Ashton is shit. Questioned on the pairing, Rihanna responded angrily to the journalist.

Salient hopes this was just a casual bang and Rihanna suffers no ongoing butterfly effects.

1. Your silent cries left unheard
  2. How it Works: On the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill
  3. Is Vic Books Missing Out on the Living Wage Campaign?
  4. Jesus Christ Super-Nah, Saviour’s New Political Party May Need Miracle
  5. Issue 12 – Friendship
  6. SWAT: Friendship Column
  7. Inevitable Entanglement
  8. HOROSCOPE WEEK OF JUNE 3: FRIENDSHIP
  9. Liquid Knowledge: On Israel and Palestine
  10. An Ode to the Aunties