Fictional Babe Of The Week

Patrick Verona

Patrick Verona earned a reputation among other students for being a dangerous loner. Habits including smoking and drinking
at biker bars did nothing to relax his peers. He reputedly spent a year in San Quentin State Penitentiary and ate a live duck–everything but the beak and feet. However, Verona’s tough-guy exterior was destined not to last, and after a public romance with notorious “shrew” Katerina Stratford, the mysteries began to fade.

He was spotted at feminist hotspot Club Skunk, and enlisted the school band for a performance of ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’. Many of the myths about his past have since been debunked, and the modern view is that Verona’s wildest exploits are more a reflection of Stratford’s proud independence. Despite her going on record to say that, among other things, she “hates [his] big dumb combat boots”, their relationship managed to weather allegations of corruption, until ending shortly after graduation, when Stratford inevitably left a destitute Verona in order to attend Sarah Lawrence College.

1. Turkish Red Lentil Soup
  2. Dragon Friends
  3. NZ Music Month
  4. Dear White People
  5. You’re Allowed to Watch Shit Films
  6. Flint Town: Season 1
  7. Sometimes It’s Too Cold to Go Outside
  8. Some Spicy AF Hot Takes
  10. Love Isn’t Real, Because You Aren’t Hard Enough