LOL News

SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL—GIRLFRIEND, IT AIN’T WORTH THE PAIN

Australian university student Rose Ashton-Weir has taken legal action against her former high school because she failed to attain grades high enough to allow her entry into law school.

Ashton-Weir, who is currently enrolled in a double degree in arts and sciences, claims that it’s because of the inadequate academic support provided by Geelong Grammar that she failed to attain the necessary grades.

The school’s lawyer claims that Ashton-Weir often failed to turn up to classes and hand in work. She left the school to live with her mother after contracting glandular fever.

Although Ashton-Weir’s grades bar her from entry into the University of Sydney’s school of law, she would still be able to study law at a less prestigious institution. Or indeed, in New Zealand, where a simple pass is all you need to become a Grant Morris protege.

In addition, Ashton-Weir’s mother is seeking $450,000 in damages for lost income from her chocolate-flavoured fortune cookie business, which she stopped in order to care for her daughter once Ashton-Weir left Geelong Grammar.

1