LOL News

Internationally-renowned children’s entertainers The Wiggles rocked Captain Feathersword’s boat last week when they announced a radical change in line-up to the four-piece technicoloured gang.

Jeff Fatt (purple), Murray Cook (red) and Greg Page (yellow), who were founding members of the group, will retire from their performance roles, leaving only Anthony Field (Blue) to make fruit salad (yummy, yummy).

Fortunately replacements have already been chosen to fill the empty positions, including 20 year old back-up dancer Emma Watkins, who will bring gender diversity to the yellow skivvy, and single- handedly do a much better job at waking up Jeff.

Molly McCarthy

When love’s a charity case

Rumour is a lying jade, but the fickle mistress hath it that a Lambton Quay money collector for a respectable charity has been accosting young women and asking for dates. This liltingly voiced fellow has approached several Victoria students, proposing marriage to at least one, and begging for a dating chance from others.

In a more sinister vein, unproven allegations suggest that he has appropriated phone numbers collected through his ‘legitimate’ charity work for his nefarious scheme. Perhaps all the more reason to keep your head down and keep walking, unless you’re like, super keen for an easy pash. In that case, you’re probably in.

Artemus Jones

1. Turns out there wasn’t a bomb LOL
  2. IDF soldiers speak on campus
  3. Why I voted for fee rises
  4. Fuck the Establishment
  5. Facebook upset over fee rises
  6. Hack Like Nobody’s Watching
  7. The Ian Curtis Memorial Wall, Wallace Street: An Investigation
  8. Why I Hate Baby Boomers
  9. Foibles of a Foxton Forger
  10. Coppers Become Croppers

In the Shadow of the Kowloon Walled City

: At its peak, the Kowloon Walled City was home to 33,000 people in just two hectares of land—a hastily put together conglomerate of tiny apartments, one of top of the other, caged balconies slapped onto the sides and connected through a labyrinth of damp, dark corridors.