LOL News

WIGGLES’ BIG RED CAR TRADED IN FOR YOUNGER MODEL

Internationally-renowned children’s entertainers The Wiggles rocked Captain Feathersword’s boat last week when they announced a radical change in line-up to the four-piece technicoloured gang.

Jeff Fatt (purple), Murray Cook (red) and Greg Page (yellow), who were founding members of the group, will retire from their performance roles, leaving only Anthony Field (Blue) to make fruit salad (yummy, yummy).

Fortunately replacements have already been chosen to fill the empty positions, including 20 year old back-up dancer Emma Watkins, who will bring gender diversity to the yellow skivvy, and single- handedly do a much better job at waking up Jeff.

Molly McCarthy

When love’s a charity case

Rumour is a lying jade, but the fickle mistress hath it that a Lambton Quay money collector for a respectable charity has been accosting young women and asking for dates. This liltingly voiced fellow has approached several Victoria students, proposing marriage to at least one, and begging for a dating chance from others.

In a more sinister vein, unproven allegations suggest that he has appropriated phone numbers collected through his ‘legitimate’ charity work for his nefarious scheme. Perhaps all the more reason to keep your head down and keep walking, unless you’re like, super keen for an easy pash. In that case, you’re probably in.

Artemus Jones

1. Larger Than Life — Chris Rex Martin & Tainui Tukiwaho
  2. Manaia — Atamira Dance Company
  3. Philosoraptor
  4. The Basement Tapes
  5. Three Days in the Country
  6. Wonder Woman (2017)
  7. The 2017 Budget — what it means for students
  8. Interview with Gareth Morgan
  9. The Bubble
  10. The battle you never asked for: Chasing Liberty vs. First Daughter

Go Watch TV: Rick and Morty and Secular Humanism

: - SPONSORED - Writers and critics have praised Rick and Morty for its sharp character writing and absurdist take on sci-fi tropes, and I count myself in that number. But there is a mounting backlash against it that I can’t help but pick a bone with. On one of the many, many pop