LOL News

WIGGLES’ BIG RED CAR TRADED IN FOR YOUNGER MODEL

Internationally-renowned children’s entertainers The Wiggles rocked Captain Feathersword’s boat last week when they announced a radical change in line-up to the four-piece technicoloured gang.

Jeff Fatt (purple), Murray Cook (red) and Greg Page (yellow), who were founding members of the group, will retire from their performance roles, leaving only Anthony Field (Blue) to make fruit salad (yummy, yummy).

Fortunately replacements have already been chosen to fill the empty positions, including 20 year old back-up dancer Emma Watkins, who will bring gender diversity to the yellow skivvy, and single- handedly do a much better job at waking up Jeff.

Molly McCarthy

When love’s a charity case

Rumour is a lying jade, but the fickle mistress hath it that a Lambton Quay money collector for a respectable charity has been accosting young women and asking for dates. This liltingly voiced fellow has approached several Victoria students, proposing marriage to at least one, and begging for a dating chance from others.

In a more sinister vein, unproven allegations suggest that he has appropriated phone numbers collected through his ‘legitimate’ charity work for his nefarious scheme. Perhaps all the more reason to keep your head down and keep walking, unless you’re like, super keen for an easy pash. In that case, you’re probably in.

Artemus Jones

1. Freedom of Speech
  2. Dark Objects
  3. Better Living (Wage) Everyone
  5. A Mental Health Crisis Among NZ University Students?
  6. Women in Action
  7. Disenchanted Prophets — Matakite Matekiri
  8. Super Science Trends
  9. VIC UFO
badgirl

NOTE TO SELF: HOW TO WIN AT THE ART GAME AND STAY IN YOUR LANE

: - SPONSORED - Written by NZ’s #1 art world bad girl   The art world is a game. It is a game Have you trained? Are you ready to run the race? Do you own New Balances or Nike Frees? You have to be comfortable, because it’ll take decades to run the race and get [&hellip