June 5, 2012 | by  | in News |

LOL News

Man misunderstands concept of “Drive-Thru” meal

In the weirdest published sentence many of us will ever encounter in our lifetimes, a naked man was shot to death by Miami police last weekend when he refused to stop eating another man’s face on a motorway off-ramp.

The cannibalistic show-down occurred after Rudy Eugene, the face-eater, chased homeless man Ronald Poppo, tore his clothes off, and began tearing hunks of flesh off his face with his teeth.

Eugene was completely naked long before encountering Poppo.

Police called to the scene instructed Eugene to step away from Poppo, to which Eugene responded by growling. After the attack continued, police eventually fired a fatal round of shots.

Reports have emerged since the incident claiming that Eugene may have been under the influence of an LSD-like substance, which, if true, makes this the worst trip in all history ever.

Poppo was still alive but in a critical condition when Salient went to print. Police reported that his face had been eaten “down to his goatee”.

“This cupcake is literally coming in my mouth.”

Laughs were abound in Minnesota early last month when a high school student pulled the old cum-filled cupcake gag on a classmate.

A 16-year-old student brought a tray of cupcakes to class to share with his classmates, having reportedly filled just one with his own semen. The truth behind the baking’s “creamy filling” was not revealed to the unsuspecting swallower until the next day.

Following complaints from the cum-chomper, the school suspended the baker who, in a bizarre turn of events, then threatened via Twitter that he would burn the principal’s house down.

Police are investigating the situation.

1. Turns out there wasn’t a bomb LOL
  2. IDF soldiers speak on campus
  3. Why I voted for fee rises
  4. Fuck the Establishment
  5. Facebook upset over fee rises
  6. Hack Like Nobody’s Watching
  7. The Ian Curtis Memorial Wall, Wallace Street: An Investigation
  8. Why I Hate Baby Boomers
  9. Foibles of a Foxton Forger
  10. Coppers Become Croppers

In the Shadow of the Kowloon Walled City

: At its peak, the Kowloon Walled City was home to 33,000 people in just two hectares of land—a hastily put together conglomerate of tiny apartments, one of top of the other, caged balconies slapped onto the sides and connected through a labyrinth of damp, dark corridors.