Drinking Game Of The Week

Molasses

The drinking game of Molasses is one which has been enjoyed by countless Victoria students. It’s simple enough to learn, and can be played by any number of people of all ages. The object is to advance to the present day from an arbitrary past date by proving your superiority over other players in a number of ways. Unsurprisingly, a number of local variants and ‘house rules’ have sprung up. The most popular are listed here. Any players who publicly support the Green Party must wear eyepatches for the game’s duration. When a call of ‘Wordsworth!’ goes up, each player must consume and henceforth only speak in rhyming couplets until Science has reached the ‘ascendant’ position. At no time may any player communicate with body language. When the game is over and one team has been crowned ‘Imperator’, the losers may not speak until a Royal Decree has been issued, creating a new rule and beginning a new game. The cycle continues until no alcohol remains,

1. Storytime: Angst, Agony, and Adorable Babies in Teen Mom YouTube
  9. Issue 10 – Like and Subscribe
  10. An Overdue Lesson in Anatomy