Bullshit Conspiracy Theory of the Week

Feminazis

Has anyone else noticed that ‘women’ are in charge of basically every part of our country? More so than the atheists, I mean. Don’t get me wrong, I have many female friends, but we men have been marginalised even to the point that our minds and culture force us to believe in some ‘equality of the sexes’. And women are Out To Get Us. I’m no sexist, but this clitorocentric world has fully turned against men, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they started earning comparable wages to us within the next twenty years! Don’t believe me? Raise these points in your next tutorial and see how quickly ‘they’ shout you down! Just don’t be surprised when their brainwashed ‘boyfriends’ want to physically beat you. There is an undeniable campaign to discredit any Freethinking Man on campus. The single-minded aggression of the ‘fairer’ sex is nothing short of alien, and surely must prompt in any viewer the feeling that they are some sort of extra-terrestrial being, infesting the Good People with lies and discord. Then again, boobs.

1. Body with Olie Body
  2. How To: Saving Money, and Your Life, Under Capitalism
  3. Local Anti-Vaxxer “Shocked” After Dying of Measles
  4. Zero Carbon? Zero Problems?
  5. Announced Welfare Reform Leaves Beneficiaries Short-Changed
  6. Restorative Justice Policies Proposed for VUW
  7. New Sustainability Committee “Sussing for Students”
  8. PIKI WELLINGTON LAUNCH
  9. Name Change Horse Finally Gets a Funeral
  10. Activists Say SAS Raid Inquiry Lacks Transparency