Bullshit Conspiracy Theory of the Week

Feminazis

Has anyone else noticed that ‘women’ are in charge of basically every part of our country? More so than the atheists, I mean. Don’t get me wrong, I have many female friends, but we men have been marginalised even to the point that our minds and culture force us to believe in some ‘equality of the sexes’. And women are Out To Get Us. I’m no sexist, but this clitorocentric world has fully turned against men, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they started earning comparable wages to us within the next twenty years! Don’t believe me? Raise these points in your next tutorial and see how quickly ‘they’ shout you down! Just don’t be surprised when their brainwashed ‘boyfriends’ want to physically beat you. There is an undeniable campaign to discredit any Freethinking Man on campus. The single-minded aggression of the ‘fairer’ sex is nothing short of alien, and surely must prompt in any viewer the feeling that they are some sort of extra-terrestrial being, infesting the Good People with lies and discord. Then again, boobs.

1. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  2. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  3. I Lift My Eyes
  4. The H-Word
  5. Where are you from?: A Loaded Question
  6. Stay Healthy: Fresher Flu is Back
  7. Māori and Pasifika support services: New phone, who dis?
  8. A Gay Old Time: Wellington Pride Festival 2019
  9. The Party Line: MMP 5% Threshold
  10. Piki Brings Four Counsellors to Victoria, One to Massey
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos