LOL News

The Olympic Opening Ceremony had nothing to do with sport or Britain, and was in fact all about Satan, says British ‘Lizard people’ conspiracy theorist David Icke. Pointing to the location of the stadiums and their peculiar shapes, Icke claimed last Thursday that the ceremony was specially designed to harness negative energy. “

The Olympic Stadium is strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into the immense London and British power centres.” While the rest of us were busy checking out Fiji’s flag-bearer, or noticing the strong resemblance Paul McCartney now bears to an old woman, all Icke could see was one big satanic ritual. It is unknown what Icke made of the 1988 South Korean Olympics Opening Ceremony, during which 100 white doves were released, and just minutes later burnt to a crisp when the Olympic cauldron, upon which they had landed, was set alight.

If a chargrilled peace symbol doesn’t reek of Lucifer, we don’t know what does.

A number of Olympic teams have been getting lost on their way to the games, for the simple reason that the bus drivers don’t know how to get there. Problems arose because a number of the drivers hired for the games received no advance training for getting to and from the games.

“I’m sorry, I’m lost. It’s my first day on the job and I’m lost,” said one driver.

Groups of US and Australian athletes have been treated to complimentary tours of London as drivers unfamiliar with the city struggle to find the stadium. After their fourth hour on the bus, shit seemed to be getting pretty real for the US athletes.

“Athletes are sleepy, hungry and need to pee … Not a good first impression London,” tweeted champion hurdler Kerron Clement.

1. Turns out there wasn’t a bomb LOL
  2. IDF soldiers speak on campus
  3. Why I voted for fee rises
  4. Fuck the Establishment
  5. Facebook upset over fee rises
  6. Hack Like Nobody’s Watching
  7. The Ian Curtis Memorial Wall, Wallace Street: An Investigation
  8. Why I Hate Baby Boomers
  9. Foibles of a Foxton Forger
  10. Coppers Become Croppers

In the Shadow of the Kowloon Walled City

: At its peak, the Kowloon Walled City was home to 33,000 people in just two hectares of land—a hastily put together conglomerate of tiny apartments, one of top of the other, caged balconies slapped onto the sides and connected through a labyrinth of damp, dark corridors.