Sentence o te Wiki

This One Right here:

A sad fact of life is that the vast majority of people at this University, let alone other institutes for higher learning in this country and, indeed, the world, are opposed to the construction and display of so-called ‘run-on’ sentences, to the extent that they strive to expunge them from any written material in which they appear—something which I, as a sentence constructor of little to no repute, am near-insurmountably intimidated by—yet surely this particular sentence deserves the recognition of publication in a major magazine; this is yet to happen, but we can hope that someday some open-minded publisher will take it upon themselves to right the wrongs perpetuated by the aforementioned grammar knee-jerkers and authoritarians who take it upon themselves to stifle the creativity of our best and brightest (These people should not be called ‘Nazis’, for reasons that should be painfully obvious)—for what is poetry without the ability to subvert the norms of language, and to what doom do we send our written word if we shackle it to restrictive proscriptivist nonsense‽

1. Dirty Money, Clean Woman
  2. Dear Nathaniel
  3. The Social Lives of Group Chats
  4. We Don’t Do Vegetables
  5. Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men
  6. Audit – Law Revue
  7. The Last Supper: VUW and VUWSA on KJ
  8. VUW’s Own Gloria Fraser Develops Queer Mental Health Resources
  9. Issue 21 – Default
  10. Biophilic buildings— ‘The living pā’ complex