LOL News

The Malaysian government shocked and disgusted everyone last week following the release of its definitive list of gay traits and how to eradicate them.
Aimed at schools and parents, the list is supposed to act as a guideline for identifying potential gay youths and ‘fixing’ the ‘problem’ while they’re young.
“The ministry views cases of social ills in the community very seriously and will always give guidance directly and indirectly to all schoolchildren to ensure they stay away from unhealthy activities,” said the Ministry of Education.
“Symptoms” of being a gay man include a love of V neck, sleeveless, and light-coloured tees, as well as a thing for carrying oversized bags. Have these people ever met a hipster?

A handsome and conscientious duck has been barred from doing public good thanks to meddling local council workers in Devon, United Kingdom.
Star, owned by local man Barrie Hayman, regularly wears a red bow- tie in order to raise money for a local children’s hospital. In this get- up, Star can earn up to £200 a day, and has already raised £6,500. According to the local council however, the pair must apply up to 28 days in advance for every day that they wish to collect money, which would see the duo only able to collect once a month.

Hayman thinks that these measures will likely put an end to the charitable enterprise.
“He entertains so many people. They crowd around him, and he does an amazing job,” said a local deli worker.

1. Pizza Base Recipe
  2. VUWSA to Sell Van
  3. Hunter Lounge Raking in Business as Reality Sets In
  4. Rule and Exception
  6. Volume 81 Issue 03: Stale-ient
  7. Are We Live
  8. 15 Things I’d Rather Do Than “Discuss With the Person Next to Me” in a Lecture
  9. Superorganism Self-Titled
  10. Trump’s America