4 x 2min Noodle Hacks

Spicy Chicken Noodles

1 packet 2min noodles (chili flavour)
1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken
Chopped spring onion
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chopped coriander
pinch red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
squeeze of lime (optional)

Cook noodles then drain, leaving a small amount of water in the bowl. Mix noodle-flavour packet, garlic powder and red (or cayenne) pepper in the water to create a sauce. mix in spring onions, heated up chicken, coriander and fresh lime juice to taste.

Peanut Noodle Salad

1 packet 2min noodles
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/8 cup each, water, vinegar &
teriyaki sauce
1/4 tsp minced garlic
pinch red pepper flakes
1/2 cucumber seeded, sliced
1 carrot, shredded
1 spring onion, sliced

Cook noodles, drain and rinse under cold water, drain again. Whisk peanut butter, water, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, garlic and crushed red pepper in a bowl until smooth. Add noodles, cucumber, carrots and spring onion. Toss to mix.

Asian Noodle Soup

1 packet 2min noodles
(mi goreng/asian flavours
prefered)
1 stem of spring onion
1 egg
1 Chinese sausage or chorizo

Chop up sausage and spring onion. Cook noodles in an inch and a half of water. When soft, add flavour sachets and mix. Then add sausage and spring
onion. Stir. Make a hole in the middle of the noodles mixture (so that it looks like a donut shape) and crack the egg into it. Let the egg cook so that the
yolk is still runny. Pour/slide the mixture into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use your fork to pierce the yolk. It will ooze into the noodles making
the broth thick and delicious.

Noodle Omelette

1 packet 2min noodles
2 eggs
1 cup of cheese
salt and pepper to season

Cook one packet of noodles with flavouring, pour water out, add two eggs, stir, put in a small frying pan and wait for the egg to cook a bit. Then put the cheese on top, and put in the oven on grill until the cheese has melted. Take out when brown, and season with salt and pepper.