Stay Classy, World

North Korea continues to get uppity, declaring an end to the Korean War armistice, cutting ties with South Korea, and openly threatening the U.S. with nuclear war. U.S. forces have been moved across the Pacific, and Kim Jong is very Un-happy about it.

Michael Jackson is to blame for his own death, according to the promoters of his comeback show testifying in the star’s wrongful death trial.
The ongoing court case is set to be a thriller.

70 years after being dropped, an unexploded bomb was found in central Berlin and promptly defused. The impotent WWII-era explosive was a surprise to locals, who did Nazi it coming.

Saudi Arabia has leapt into the future with women now able to legally ride bicycles, an activity previously banned. However this is only allowed in restricted, recreational areas and only for entertainment—not for transportation, lest Muhammad get mad.

A thing has been found to cause cancer, research shows. “This is very important and we need to change our behaviour accordingly,” said one expert. Other experts hold that more research is necessary to fully determine causality. “everything causes cancer,” commented someone.