Stay Classy, World

Three women, missing for ten years, have been found at the house of a school-bus driver in Cleveland, Ohio. Astute neighbour Elsie Cintron said she held suspicions after spotting a “naked lady crawling in the backyard of his house”.

North Korea moved nuclear missiles away from a launch site in the east of the country, signalling reduced tensions on the peninsula. However, this is not the Seoul source of antagonism, and South Korea and the US remain vigilant.

A volcano has put the ‘no’ in ‘Filipino’, killing five hikers in an eruption last week. The five were crushed by Manila boulders.

A 70-million-year-old, 24-foot-long dinosaur skeleton illegally smuggled into the US in 2010 has been repatriated to Mongolia, its country of origin. ‘Commercial paleontologist’ Eric Prokopi pleaded guilty to smuggling in 2012, just one of many skeletons in his closet.

A disgraced public figure created a minor furore after unsavoury behaviour. No one really knew who they were beforehand; people do now, but will soon have forgotten.

1. Vic Books Hacked; Bitcoin Demanded
  2. The Pity and Pleasure of a Shit Asian
  3. Plait My Pits
  5. South Africa Moves to Confiscate White Owned Land
  6. Young Nats Interpret “No” as a Violation of Their Human Rights
  7. House Fire Started and Extinguished by Local Boy
  8. Eyes Turn to Lebanon
  9. Getting to Know Grant Guilford
  10. PGSA: Postgrad Informer