Stay Classy, World

Three women, missing for ten years, have been found at the house of a school-bus driver in Cleveland, Ohio. Astute neighbour Elsie Cintron said she held suspicions after spotting a “naked lady crawling in the backyard of his house”.

North Korea moved nuclear missiles away from a launch site in the east of the country, signalling reduced tensions on the peninsula. However, this is not the Seoul source of antagonism, and South Korea and the US remain vigilant.

A volcano has put the ‘no’ in ‘Filipino’, killing five hikers in an eruption last week. The five were crushed by Manila boulders.

A 70-million-year-old, 24-foot-long dinosaur skeleton illegally smuggled into the US in 2010 has been repatriated to Mongolia, its country of origin. ‘Commercial paleontologist’ Eric Prokopi pleaded guilty to smuggling in 2012, just one of many skeletons in his closet.

A disgraced public figure created a minor furore after unsavoury behaviour. No one really knew who they were beforehand; people do now, but will soon have forgotten.

1. Issue 14, Vol 81: Queerlient
  2. Vegan Choc Chip Cookies
  3. Words Cut Loose
  4. Corduroy – “The Usual” Single Review
  5. Nanette
  6. Alex Strangelove
  7. The Normal Heart
  8. Analysing the Queer Content in Children’s Puberty Books
  9. Podcasts Are For the Gays
  10. From the Archives