Stay Classy, World

Three women, missing for ten years, have been found at the house of a school-bus driver in Cleveland, Ohio. Astute neighbour Elsie Cintron said she held suspicions after spotting a “naked lady crawling in the backyard of his house”.

North Korea moved nuclear missiles away from a launch site in the east of the country, signalling reduced tensions on the peninsula. However, this is not the Seoul source of antagonism, and South Korea and the US remain vigilant.

A volcano has put the ‘no’ in ‘Filipino’, killing five hikers in an eruption last week. The five were crushed by Manila boulders.

A 70-million-year-old, 24-foot-long dinosaur skeleton illegally smuggled into the US in 2010 has been repatriated to Mongolia, its country of origin. ‘Commercial paleontologist’ Eric Prokopi pleaded guilty to smuggling in 2012, just one of many skeletons in his closet.

A disgraced public figure created a minor furore after unsavoury behaviour. No one really knew who they were beforehand; people do now, but will soon have forgotten.

1. Am I my skin?
  2. The Trauma of the Non-Voter
  3. Marshall Islands deliberate whether to ban nuclear weapons
  4. Vanity Fair — W. M. Thackeray
  5. Her Legacy
  6. GIG GUIDE
  7. The Fury of [our] own Momentum: Twin Peaks, Protest, and the Bomb
  10. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
brigid

I’m Not Sure How I Feel: Disillusionment With Elections

: - SPONSORED - This post-election sentiment was written prior to the election, due to both the limitations of print and the pervasiveness of this disillusionment beyond the election’s outcome. If there was a revolution over the weekend, some of these thoughts can be disregarded.