Stay Classy, World

Boston-bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has pleaded not guilty to all 30 charges, proving wishful thinking is still alive and well.

Egypt have ousted their President, as the military threatens to intervene in the fledgling democracy. While the revolution brought brief hope of stability to citizens, this is one pyramid scheme which hasn’t been successful.

Francesco Schettino, captain of the stricken Costa Concordia, is in court again this week. Schettino booked into a hotel while survivors were still clinging onto the ship, and is about to be booked in to 20 years in jail.

Andy Murray won Wimbledon, becoming the first Brit to win the title since 1936, unless you count women (Virginia Wade won in 1977) or doubles (Jonathan Marray won last year).

A group of people holding political beliefs have run into opposition, after a group with different beliefs disagreed with them. The best belief will be decided by way of popularity contest some time in the future.

1. Your silent cries left unheard
  2. How it Works: On the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill
  3. Is Vic Books Missing Out on the Living Wage Campaign?
  4. Jesus Christ Super-Nah, Saviour’s New Political Party May Need Miracle
  5. Issue 12 – Friendship
  6. SWAT: Friendship Column
  7. Inevitable Entanglement
  8. HOROSCOPE WEEK OF JUNE 3: FRIENDSHIP
  9. Liquid Knowledge: On Israel and Palestine
  10. An Ode to the Aunties