Stay Classy, World

Israel has announced it will release a number of Palestinian prisoners, while at the same time building more illegal settlements in the West Bank in a classic carrot-dressed-as-stick move.

Russia continues to crack down on gay propaganda, and despite international pressure for boycotts of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, Putin is continuing his refusal to put out.

NSA analysts have access to 0.00004 per cent of the world’s web traffic, an alarming revelation to the people self-important enough to believe their emails are part of that group.

Billionaire Paypal-founder and space entrepreneur Elon Musk has proposed a supersonic transportation system called ‘hyperloop’ which would take passengers between San Francisco and Los Angeles by tube in just 30 minutes. Salient suggests Palmerston North and Wellington, or Hamilton and Auckland could have their own hyperloops, though these would only be necessary in one direction.

A local man has arrived late to a bus stop the one time that particular bus arrived early. The event proved a sour aftertaste to an otherwise good day, something which “never happens” according to the man, who usually arrives at the stop on time due to a misplaced sense of organisation. “Who gives a fuck, there’s another one in 15 minutes,” said one onlooker.

1. Your silent cries left unheard
  2. How it Works: On the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill
  3. Is Vic Books Missing Out on the Living Wage Campaign?
  4. Jesus Christ Super-Nah, Saviour’s New Political Party May Need Miracle
  5. Issue 12 – Friendship
  6. SWAT: Friendship Column
  7. Inevitable Entanglement
  8. HOROSCOPE WEEK OF JUNE 3: FRIENDSHIP
  9. Liquid Knowledge: On Israel and Palestine
  10. An Ode to the Aunties