LOL News

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

A man was attacked, stabbed, and robbed of his newly bought copy of Grand Theft Auto V, on the night of the game’s release last week in London.

The game, in which the player assumes the roles of three different criminals and is tasked with completing missions, has been criticised as inciting players to commit violent crime in real life.

The assailant was not thought to have used any cheat codes in relation to the attack.

VET REQUIRED: MUST BE 7′ 9″

The world’s tallest man has saved a dolphin by reaching through its mouth and into its stomach to remove plastic shards.

Bao Xishun, who is 2.36 m tall and has 1.06 m–long arms, removed the plastic after surgical instruments failed when the dolphin’s stomach contracted.

While some plastic is still left in the stomachs of the dolphins, it’s expected they will be able to digest this. The news of dolphins eating plastic reinforces other news which also came out last week, reporting that researchers suspect dolphins may not be as smart as once thought.

IF YOU KANT BEAT ‘EM, SHOOT ‘EM

A man has been shot in southern Russia after an argument over the nature of philosopher Immanuel Kant’s work.

“In the course of the fight, the suspect took out a pistol firing rubber bullets and fired several shots at his opponent,” local police told media.

Such arguments are not uncommon in Russia, as Russians are often keen to debate philosophy and history with each other. However, while this usually takes place over vodka, the argument in the current story took place in a grocery store.

1. Token Cripple: You’re totally messing with my cripple aura, dood.
  2. You Are Not Your Illness
  3. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  4. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  5. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  6. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  7. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  8. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  10. Uni Council Corner

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this