LOL News

APPLOL

A fake advertisement telling Apple-owners that updating to iOS 7 would make their iPhones waterproof has led to a number of people ruining their iPhones.

The ad, which tells users that iOS 7 has a “smart switch” which cuts off power supply when it detects water, circulated online last week.

A number of users turned to Twitter following their failed experiments with water, with tweets such as “Whoever said iOS 7 was waterproof fuck you”, and “OK whoever said iOS 7 is waterproof GO FUCK YOURSELF”.

MAN’S BEST FRIEND

The South Carolinian winner of a Powerball jackpot close to $400 million has admitted he told his dog after the victory, but has not yet confirmed whether he has told his wife.

The man bought the winning ticket when his wife asked him to pick up some hot dogs. When the service station he had stopped at had no hot dogs, he decided to buy a $20 Powerball ticket instead.

The man has chosen to stay anonymous. It remains unclear whether hot-dog buns were successfully purchased.

MISOG-MONKEY

A male gorilla at a zoo in Dallas has been declared too misogynist to be allowed near other gorillas.

Patrick, a 200 kg western lowland gorilla, will be moved to his own quarters in South Carolina—more than 1500 km away—after biting and sneering at female gorillas.

Patrick only engaged with one gorilla, named Jabari. In 2004, Jabari was shot dead by police after escaping and injuring three people, which means LOL News is over.