April 13, 2014 | by  | in Arts Fashion |

Review: Sexy Styling

This review is by no means attempting to encourage or discourage certain activities or a particular image of the human body. You are all beautiful. Nevertheless, here are some hints for those wanting to shake up their style in the sack.

Nipple Tassles
Once these bedazzled little ornaments are affixed to one’s nipple, there isn’t really much to worry about. In fact, I quite like the idea of my 10E nips turning into two tiny tasseled disco balls under the appropriate mood lighting. But removing the tassels could potentially be problematic, especially if you’re sensitive in that area. Also, despite the myriad of YouTube videos offering advice on how best to twirl said tassels, it would be a major mood killer if you attempted, then failed to execute, a proper twirl.

Price: Average cost is $31.99 from Peaches and Cream.
4/5 stars

Outfits
Whether your style is flirty French maid, naughty nurse, or sultry Snow White, the internet has an outfit to suit every imagination. They can also be reused as excellent Halloween costumes.

But wearing one of these outfits in the bedroom takes a lot of confidence in yourself to ‘play the part’, and as soon as you or your partner break the role-playing game, the moment will inevitably have passed. The crucial question to ask yourself is: are you prepared to pay for an outfit that might not get much use? Good-quality lingerie costs about the same and can be worn in far more circumstances.

Price: Average cost is $79.99 from Bras N Things.
2.5/5 stars

Waxing
Brazilian Wax (women): The pain factor is usually what puts people off getting a Brazilian. But if you pop a couple of ibuprofen 30 minutes beforehand, the pain will usually only be momentary. You should also consider your skin type; if you have extremely sensitive skin, this treatment is probably not for you. But ladies, trust me when I say that the pain is worth it. The result is soooo smoooooth, and it makes you feel incredibly confident. It will also look good for about three weeks, so consider it an investment.

Chest and Back (men): Wax boutiques in Wellington don’t currently offer Brazilians for men. That said, manscaping with wax has long been popular among males. While your partner might genuinely enjoy the Chewbacca look, they will appreciate the effort of having gotten a good wax.

Price: $30–50 at Strip Wax Boutique (best place in town, hands down).
5/5 stars

8. Issue 10 – Like and Subscribe
  9. An Overdue Lesson in Anatomy
  10. Astral Rejection