August 2, 2015 | by  | in Bridget Bones' Diary |

50 shades of fun, part I

I like sex. I like slow, passionate grinding to some smooth R&B. I like awkward quickies. I like back-scratching, bed-breaking fucking. Sex is great. And if you’re into sex, then you’ll be well aware of the latest “trend” to take over fucksville. Thanks to Mr. Grey, the world of kink is fast becoming popular amongst those in search of that sweet, sweet booty. No longer for those of us on the outskirts of society, kinky sex is making its way into the bedrooms of the previously faint-hearted, and it’s having massively orgasmic results.

When we first hear the word “kink”, many of us imagine a latex-clad dominatrix wielding a 9-inch dildo with pink fluffy handcuffs hanging off her crotchless panties. And heck, some people are into that. But there is SO MUCH MORE to the world of kink. Let me repeat: kinky sex is not all about semi-terrifying fucking to your heart’s, or private parts’, content. A little kink can go a long way in spicing up a sex life, or making your one night stand remember your name. It’s different, it’s exciting, it’s sexy.

Now, I’ll happily admit I’m into a bit of the kinky-dinky stuff. Not heavily into it, but I’ll dabble. And I give it my seal of approval. Kink is all about pushing the boundaries of sex, and leaning away from that missionary-vanilla shit they teach you in sex-ed. It means you can get uber intimate with whoever you’re boning, and explore fantasies you’ve had since you became comfortable using the “search” bar on Pornhub. And although “kink” does sound dirty as fuck, it’s not all about BDSM (for those of you who aren’t up to date with your sexual terminology, BDSM is a variety of sexual practices that tend to involve dominance and submission, roleplay and restraint). “Kink” can involve a range of freaky acts that will make you go dayuuuuum, and question whether it’s normal to want someone to tie you to the bed and bone you. It involves fetishes, curiosities and desires, but is, of course, focused on achieving that mind-blowing orgasm we all desire. When it comes to kink, there’s something for everyone. You just have to be open-minded and see where the night takes you.

1